AUTUMN SPECIAL - 15% OFF all prints!
Inspired by stamps representing the gorgeous elements of Nature.
Beautiful, bright, clear images of flowers, trees, shrubs and fauna.
A perfect fine art print for those who love flowers, gardening, parks and being outdoors.
Some stamps date back as far as 1963.
- Both small and large editions are signed, limited editions of 50, GICLEE printed on Hahnemuhle German Etching Fine Art Paper (310gsm).
- All prints come with a signed and dated Certificate of Authenticity.
- All collages are meticulously created by hand, including placement and gluing of the stamps. These are then carefully cut with a tiny fingertip swivel knife worn around the fingers to enable precision and accurate cutting of the map.
- All original art work is then photographed professionally by a fine art photographer and all limited edition art prints are printed to perfection by a printer accredited to the Fine Art Guild.
- Please read about the creative process HERE.
- Limited edition art prints will be printed to order, please allow a turnaround time of approx 7 days if in the UK. If you are ordering from outside of the UK, I will contact you with the expected time of delivery, which will usually be between 7-14 days.
- The large art prints are rolled in acid free tissue paper and posted in robust postal tubes. The small art prints will be posted flat, on a board for support (to prevent bending) and in protective plastic bag.