Greater London, including the River Thames, created by vintage OXO labels as used for the OXO branding in the first half of the 20th century.
This is a stunning, vintage piece for those that love the bright OXO imagery, but with a vintage, retro side to it.
OXO is one of the most recognised and well loved brands in the UK! This iconic brand has been in our homes for well over 100 years! CHECK this out for how OXO has evolved over the years.
Signed, Hand finished, Limited Edition of 50, Giclee printed on Hahnemuhle German Etching Fine Art Paper (310gsm).
The River Thames will be hand painted in metallic silver, so all OXO pieces will be hand finished, individual and unique. Please note: the OXO foil will not be used for the river as shown in the images, as this prevents the print to be rolled for postage. I do have some prints with the foil finished river in stock, so please email me on firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like more information about those.
- Signed, Hand finished, Limited Edition of 50, Giclee printed on Hahnemuhle German Etching Fine Art Paper (310gsm).
- All prints come with a signed and dated Certificate of Authenticity.
- All collages are meticulously created by hand, including placement and gluing of the original OXO packaging. These are then carefully cut with a tiny fingertip swivel knife worn around the fingers to enable precision and accurate cutting of the map.
- All original art work is then photographed professionally by a fine art photographer and all limited edition art prints are printed to perfection by a printer accredited to the Fine Art Guild.
- Please read about the creative process HERE.
- Limited edition art prints will be printed to order, please allow a turnaround time of approx 7 days if in the UK. If you are ordering from outside of the UK, I will contact you with the expected time of delivery, which will usually be between 7-14 days.
- The large art prints are rolled in acid free tissue paper and posted in robust postal tubes. The small art prints will be posted flat, on a board for support (to prevent bending) and in protective plastic bag.
Consent granted by Premier Foods Group Ltd to use the OXO mark and packaging.