AUTUMN SPECIAL - 15% OFF all prints!
For the fans of The Queen and Royalty.....an art piece inspired by Her Royal Highness.
These beautiful post stamps highlight so many different times of The Queen's life, with many of her smiling, informal and relaxed. The Queen is the longest reigning monarch and this art piece represents the amazing journey she has been on and her courage and commitment to her country and position......a pictorial homage to her reign so far!
'The Queen' piece is the most popular piece in The British Isles series, there are only two limited editions of 50 of this piece , so if you love it, then please order to avoid disappointment.
A variety of stamps have been used from many eras, and a lot of the stamps are unique to individual regions, therefore have been placed in the appropriate areas of the countries.
Many of the post stamps are very old, rare stamps, that date back as far as 1952, as well as two Eire stamps postmarked 1922!
- Both small and large editions are signed, limited editions of 50, GICLEE printed on Hahnemuhle German Etching Fine Art Paper (310gsm).
- All prints come with a signed and dated Certificate of Authenticity.
- All collages are meticulously created by hand, including placement and gluing of the stamps. These are then carefully cut with a tiny fingertip swivel knife worn around the fingers to enable precision and accurate cutting of the map.
- All original art work is then photographed professionally by a fine art photographer and all limited edition art prints are printed to perfection by a printer accredited to the Fine Art Guild.
- Please read about the creative process HERE.
- Limited edition art prints will be printed to order, please allow a turnaround time of approx 7 days if in the UK. If you are ordering from outside of the UK, I will contact you with the expected time of delivery, which will usually be between 7-14 days.
- The large art prints are rolled in acid free tissue paper and posted in robust postal tubes. The small art prints will be posted flat, on a board for support (to prevent bending) and in protective plastic bag.