AUTUMN SPECIAL - 15% OFF all prints!
A fine art piece inspired by the beautiful creatures around us!
Who doesn't love animals? This is a piece for those who adore the amazing animals we are lucky enough to have in our lives. There are a variety of bright, clear images of gorgeous wildlife including house pets and wild animals. There will be an animal for everyone in this art piece.
A variety of post stamps have been used from many eras, including stamps dating back as far as 1966. Many of the animals are unique to a certain area of a country and, where possible, have been placed in the locations they are most commonly found.
- Both small and large editions are signed, limited editions of 50, GICLEE printed on Hahnemuhle German Etching Fine Art Paper (310gsm).
- All prints come with a signed and dated Certificate of Authenticity.
- All collages are meticulously created by hand, including placement and gluing of the stamps. These are then carefully cut with a tiny fingertip swivel knife worn around the fingers to enable precision and accurate cutting of the map.
- All original art work is then photographed professionally by a fine art photographer and all limited edition art prints are printed to perfection by a printer accredited to the Fine Art Guild.
- Please read about the creative process HERE.
- Limited edition art prints will be printed to order, please allow a turnaround time of approx 7 days if in the UK. If you are ordering from outside of the UK, I will contact you with the expected time of delivery, which will usually be between 7-14 days.
- The large art prints are rolled in acid free tissue paper and posted in robust postal tubes. The small art prints will be posted flat, on a board for support (to prevent bending) and in protective plastic bag